Job Title: Account Customer Service Representative
Job Summary and Basic Description: Account Customer Service Representatives are responsible for business to business customer service relations and deescalating conflicts. As such they receive inbound calls from businesses, customers and potential customers that have questions or concerns about their services. Account Customer Service Representatives are given coaching and feedback to fulfill their key performance indicators and goals.
Job Skills and Abilities: Global Contact Services is currently recruiting full time and part time account customer service representatives who demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Knowledge in business to business customer services
- Awareness in conflict resolution
- Meet monthly key phone performance indicators
- Navigate Microsoft Office and computer software by utilizing all forms of communication phone, email, and SKYPE
- Serve our prospective customers, customers and each other with excellence and professionalism
- Take ownership of customerís accounts and utilize critical thinking skills to overcome customer concerns and objections
- Input customer data insuring that all information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date on a daily basis
At Global Contact Services, we know that we are only as good as our employees, so we search as widely as possible for talented and motivated individuals to fill vacant full time and part time positions in our Company. We offer a competitive pay rates. Our hours of operation are 8:30am to 8pm, shifts vary. Once employees have progressed through the probationary period, we offer full time employees paid vacation, sick and holidays. We know that the marketplace is ever changing and that finding high-quality people is an evolving process. We conduct all recruiting in a fair and non-discriminatory manner. We are committed to a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, age, sex, disability, or other unlawful factors.
Return to Careers page